Well Dogs: $35.00
Special needs: $45.00
Well cats: $17.00
Special needs: $30.00
Senior/Military discount: 10% off
All boarding includes:
A complimentary physical exam upon check in, raised plush bedding, twice a day feedings, water all day, bedtime treat, medication administration if needed, a.m. and p.m. wellness checks, Canine: play time 5-7 times daily in private play yard with friends of the same size, Feline: play time in cattery every 30-60 minutes. As needed housekeeping, periodic message, cuddle time and love throughout their stay.
- Rabies, DHPPV and Bordatella for our Canine Lodgers (72hrs prior to boarding)
- Rabies and FVRCP for our Feline Lodgers (72hrs prior to boarding)
- Letter of boarding consent from a veterinarian for our Special Needs Lodgers
- Flea & Tick Preventative (April-October)
- Scheduled “Meet and greet” evaluation with owner and dog no less than 4 days prior to lodging/drop off.
- Drop off/pick up is allowed between 7am-11am or between 3pm-6pm. (Drop off/pick up outside of these times will acquire a $25 fee per dog)
Unfortunately, we cannot lodge guests who are not current on vaccines or who have not completed the meet and greet.
Though we are a well animal boarding facility, in the event veterinary care is needed, we will immediately have your loved one seen at La Cueva Animal Hospital. Until your return, we will gladly cover your bill for services rendered.